Reviews and questions about the entry-level MPC500
By twisted-roots Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:01 pm
mastasteez wrote:twisted-roots your first track is dope (can't load the second). Unfortunately I haven't mastered my 500 yet so can't give any critical feedback. I just like hip-hop and your track ticks the boxes for a tight track

Thanks man, yeah I havent mastered it yet either but it's just a piece of equipment to me so no matter what anyone uses i'll judge their work on how it sounds lol
By medearis Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:46 pm
@Kkaytoh - Very smooth homie. Use 12-levels in there? I guess I'm talking about the main melody - not sure if you follow though. Holler. Trying to decypher the sounds as I'm waiting for mine still.... :lol:
By ceetheproducer Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:53 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBWWhV4Q ... ideo_title

wats gud guys i use an mpc500 in some way with most my instrumentals, if i dont directly make an instru on the 500 i will usally use it to sequence other gear,

i've jus recently switched up my youtube, kuz as you may or may not know (may not probly lol) i've given up sellin instrumentals to lame mcs for peanuts (it jus wasn't the way forward for me) so i'm startin afesh now and this is how you now get greeted upon gracing my page!
If you love 'true' Hip Hop music (which i know we all do!, hopefully) all i ask is for support in what i'm doing, expect plenty of fresh vids up soon, PEACE!
By Kkaytoh Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:26 am
@OriginalProducer: thank you and nice sunny day beat
@medearis: nah i did that on the computer :P haha

Here's my remix to Grand Puba's "I Like It."