Reviews and questions about the entry-level MPC500
By topgreen Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:43 am
Yo what is up , I need Find a solution for my problem
Shit is bout recording individual tracks from mpc. I got mpc plugged into my iterface audio by mono jack 6.3 mm cable from Out in mpc to line in at interface. So now Its time to record individual tracks. I make prefered track in solo and so i hit the rec button in fl same as play button in mpc so metronome start counting and audio is recorded but what next? I know that will be latency should i edit any individual track to achieve a sync them together or maybe are different ways to do that ? Ill be grateful if some of yall could Help

Peace
By Ill-Green Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:04 pm
I don't seem to get what you saying but the only way you gonna get all your tracks sync together in FL is by utilizing MIDI. Of course, you can do it the way you are doing it now without MIDI, but each track can be off by a second or two so you would have to edit each track on FL one by one until all hits on time.
By SlowwFloww Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:10 am
You can start each individual track with the same 4 bars containing a metronome sound. Use this to sync them later in a DAW.

Also, you can resample each individual track to a new sample on the MPC500. Export your new individual tracks (samples) via USB to your computer..