Reviews and questions about the entry-level MPC500
By master the mp Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:52 pm
Man you guys overseas are really lucky to be able to buy these. For me in germany it would cost a lot of money to get them shipped over here. Check mpcstuff for the extra sensitive pads in 808 style.
By Ill-Green Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:01 pm
Have you ever contacted them personally and ask for an estimate? It should not cost much to send a set of pads in a padded envelope. I know probably the VAT will tax you bad though, understandable. But ask anyway and get an idea of how much it'll really be.

Sadly, I sold my 500 a couple of months ago and tossed in a set just to rid of them. Had I kept them, I would've sent you them for shipping only.
By master the mp Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:26 pm
Thanks for your offers! I really have to think about but I think the sensitive pads would be a true blessing because my back starts to hurt after a while from pressing these stiff ones. They would also increase the workflow a bit which is already kind of slow. My weapon of choice is still the zoom sampletrak when it comes to chopping.
By fuzuku Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:43 pm
Master The MP, I have the same problem.

Try out the store called MPCstuff and dis dude who works from Poland who you can find on Facebook, http://audiocustom.pl - I'm sure both ship to Germany, and both do wicked stuff, like really advanced and useful customizations and sell all kinds of useful n' wicked MPC parts.