Reviews and questions about the entry-level MPC500
By ChuyLocs602 Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:46 am
Yo, my Mpc 500's power supply stopped working so I had gotten a new one off Amazon. Problem is its only 3' and I need something a bit longer if possible. Can anyone point me in the right direction where i can get a new longer ps for a decent price? Specific links would be appreciated.
By Ill-Green Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:40 am
They are all 3 foot. Unless you find a decent universal AC adaptor but those prices are outrages nowadays. I used to get them for $12 and with a 6 foot cord.

EDIT-My bad, the cord IS 6 feet. Is your power supply by Singh? Because thats the official Akai adaptor.
By ChuyLocs602 Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:29 am
Ill-Green wrote:They are all 3 foot. Unless you find a decent universal AC adaptor but those prices are outrages nowadays. I used to get them for $12 and with a 6 foot cord.

EDIT-My bad, the cord IS 6 feet. Is your power supply by Singh? Because thats the official Akai adaptor.
nah its some generic brand. i cant seem to find the og akai ps. And all of the ones im seeing on amazon are 3'. To be sure what is the size of the tip? Maybe that will help my find the right one. I ordered one psu with all the right specs but the wrong size of the plug.

EDIT- So I did more research and it made it a ton easier searching up the model number A31250...but it was still almost impossible to find a 6' adapter for a decent price, let alone at all. but I managed to find on by the brand pkpower. They are on ebay, walmart, and etc for a little under $15. I just placed an order on ebay hopefully everything goes as expected.
By JUKE 179r Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:03 am
Just use an extension power cord.