Reviews and questions about the entry-level MPC500
By Upright Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:24 pm
Does anyone feel like the cursor section feels a little loose or cheap compared to other mpc's? I hope it's not just mine. :D

8) 8) 8) :D :D :D 8) 8) 8)
By lovesign Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:31 pm
Upright wrote:Does anyone feel like the cursor section feels a little loose or cheap compared to other mpc's? I hope it's not just mine. :D

8) 8) 8) :D :D :D 8) 8) 8)

Feels fine to me, but I have scant experience of other MPC's :oops:

By Upright Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:03 pm
Oh ok.........Yeah, the cursor section(buttons) seem to be able to move around just a tiny bit, where as with my 2500 there is no movement at all.
Huh.......oh well. :wink:

Anyone else??

By lovesign Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:08 pm
Upright wrote:Oh ok.........Yeah, the cursor section(buttons) seem to be able to move around just a tiny bit, where as with my 2500 there is no movement at all.

Anyone else??

Mine don't move at all, except in the way they're supposed to i.e down ;)

By Upright Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:11 pm
lovesign wrote:
Upright wrote:Oh ok.........Yeah, the cursor section(buttons) seem to be able to move around just a tiny bit, where as with my 2500 there is no movement at all.

Anyone else??

Mine don't move at all, except in the way they're supposed to i.e down ;)

Wow!!!1 thats not good maybe i'll be taking this one back.

By strength Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:29 pm
seems like ure lookin for flaws , like everyone is expecting to find out what akai did wrong this time lol. i think the cursors are dope compared to the wack ass 1000 cursor buttons
By strength Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:32 pm
i cant wait to get this joint.. i was always jealous of rappers cause they could write anytime anywhere, and i was limited to when im home.

By strength Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:42 pm
yo Upright! by the way how are the pads on urs, the one i messed with at guitar center u had to hit the pads way too hard to trigger them

By Upright Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:34 pm
Like all the other Mpc's you can adjust the pad sensitivity to your liking. The 500 has a range of 1-16 ,and you can adjust this value per pad. So each pad can have a different setting. :D

The 500 is a must have!!!!1

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)