Reviews and questions about the entry-level MPC500
By TheDeen Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:13 am
Imagine what woulda happened if J. Dilla had access to one of these in the hospital...

By krang Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:43 pm
the portable sp's were out, zoom traks, and a bunch of other sh%t.
also if he really wanted to make beats on a mpc in the hospital, he could have, the other mpcs are not that much bigger.

By Otayo20 Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:00 pm
enotide wrote:I read somewhere he was makin' beats in the Hospital, I don't know what with.

co-sign. I heard it was the dougnuts album.

By J.Daniels Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:24 pm
where do you think donuts was completed?

By INA Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:21 am
Yoshimei, when did NovaMusik told you you'll get you 500?

By DaFunkDocta2004 Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:46 pm
Yoshimi wrote:I heard he used a powerbook in the hospital...not an MPC or SP...and Donuts was the results of that time period.

Well, you're wrong. Peanut Butter Wolf himself mentioned the Mpc 3000, as did madlib.

By TheDeen Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:27 pm
DaFunkDocta2004 wrote:
Yoshimi wrote:I heard he used a powerbook in the hospital...not an MPC or SP...and Donuts was the results of that time period.

Well, you're wrong. Peanut Butter Wolf himself mentioned the Mpc 3000, as did madlib.

Actually, he used an MPC3000, an SP-303, a Numark PT-01, AND a PowerBook.

What I'm getting at is, knowing Dilla, he'd probably be banging out HOT shit in the ambulance. I miss dude so much; he is a legend in every sense of the word.

By Teletran1 Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:14 am
Originally posted by DaFunkDocta2004:

quote: Originally posted by Yoshimi:
I heard he used a powerbook in the hospital...not an MPC or SP...and Donuts was the results of that time period.

Actually, he used an MPC3000, an SP-303, a Numark PT-01, AND a PowerBook.

What I'm getting at is, knowing Dilla, he'd probably be banging out HOT **** in the ambulance. I miss dude so much; he is a legend in every sense of the word.

I heard he used rubbers.