Reviews and questions about the entry-level MPC500
By SimonInAustralia Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:56 am
I am going to have a padded nylon bag made up for my MPC500.

I would like to have an Akai Professional, and possibly MPC500 logo as well, printed or embroidered on the outside of the bag.

Does anyone have the Akai Professional and/or MPC500 logos as a good quality computer file?

Thanks,
Simon
Canberra
AUSTRALIA

By Gazm Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:04 am
distortedtekno wrote:Image

:wink:

Almost, lol

By SimonInAustralia Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:28 am
To answer my own question...

You can load the MPC500 manual into Adobe Illustrator, and then have access to the logo's on the manual cover as vector images (that you can resize without pixelation).

This is what the user manual logos look like with the colour from the Akai website...

By Strauzzie Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:25 pm
maybe it's just me, but I always want my gear bags to look as inconspicuous as possible.. to lessen the probability of it getting nicked.

By jowdjo Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:49 pm
lol

By strength Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:10 pm
Strauzzie wrote:maybe it's just me, but I always want my gear bags to look as inconspicuous as possible.. to lessen the probability of it getting nicked.

word

By SimonInAustralia Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:14 pm
Yeah, yeah, whatever...you can do what you want with your gear bags, it doesn't mean I have to do the same.

It is going to be a simple nylon/padded-foam bag that fits the MPC500 tightly, just to protect the MPC when it is floating around in my backpack.

It is not something that I am going to be carrying around 'on-display'.

I don't see the point of a large hard case with extra/unused room, that sort of defeats the portability aspect of the MPC500.