By MPC-Tutor Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:21 pm
If you're looking for tutorials for your MPC500, check out 'Beat Making on the MPC500'. This ebook contains over 225 pages of in-depth, step-by-step tutorials, backed up with clear screen shots and example audio and MPC files that you can use to follow through each tutorial while you read it.
Topics covered include:
- Advanced sequencing techniques
- Sound manipulation using sample editing and effects
- Build your own performance drum kits
- Mimic the sound and feel of real drummers
- Create your own breaks
- Use other software with your MPC500 like Recycle and Soundforge
- Learn how to multisample correctly
- Advanced chopping techniques
- How to record your beats to multitrack hardware/software
- And much, much more!
The book comes with over 500 sounds and files and 44 tutorials. To download the FREE preview tutorial (chopping breaks in the MPC500), go to the following URL:
http://www.mpc-samples.com/product.php/ ... he-mpc500/