MPC5000 reviews, bug reports and fellow user support on the most recent standalone, hardware MPC from Akai
By Triple-X Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:30 pm
a buddy of mine has a 5000 and wants to see wut blue pads, and maybe blue knob tops and leds would like like..
so i threw together a quick photoshop of it.. but it looks like I need to redo it using elites pic, cause the image quality is a bit better.

anyway.. this is what I came up with..

and please don't attack my photoshop skills.. it was a quicky and I haven't photoshoped in a LONG time.

I think I will try again tho with elites pic Like I said.

but either way.. the blue is okay..
but when it comes to custom pad colors and lcds and leds.. obviously I'm feeling my black and white look the best .. lol

still need to finish the rest of the LEDS in white... but I started with just the 4 on the Qlink board to make sure they worked and that I liked em. and i DO!!
By Heavie Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:28 pm
I love the blue, because it matches the display and it looks rare. I wonder can they make pads with the square are differnt colors. Like a plead look.
By kneebone77 Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:29 am
4dahaterz wrote:iM LUVIN THIS BLUE THOUGH, I LIKE IT!!!

loc, crip, cuzzo, cutty, cuz...

DPG MPC?

8)
By Insomniac Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:03 am
TripleX

I LOVE the black pads man!!! Thats just sinister. Ive gotta go that route. Any info about custom colored knobs and faders, other buttons yet????
By Insomniac Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:51 am
Eh... How about I just take the time to visit the links in the posts before I post...
By youknow Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:54 pm
Triple-X wrote:a buddy of mine has a 5000 and wants to see wut blue pads, and maybe blue knob tops and leds would like like..
so i threw together a quick photoshop of it.. but it looks like I need to redo it using elites pic, cause the image quality is a bit better.

anyway.. this is what I came up with..

Yo that's purple to me...Looking dope though I'd want those pads. Are the purple pads this shade of purple?

I need to replace my pads...thinking about going with Blue right now
By Ruslanio Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:46 pm
NorthernElite wrote:Thought I'd throw a couple more pics up of the Yellow pads.

You have to see them in the flesh to appreciate how good they look on the 5K!

MPCSTUFF did a great job here!!!
http://www.mpcstuff.com/akai-mpc-pad-sets.html

That looks like a Wu-Tang theme, so all you other haters posting bout skinny jeans, Protect your fk'in neck *****.

Peace - Elite
By CasualMPCuser Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:41 pm
BackstagePimp wrote:man.. ELITE you still leave the screen plastic cover...same here... hahaha I thought I was the only geek keep em fresh...

BackstagePimp

Me 2.. gotta keep it clean in case i decide to sell my failing peace of junk!!!