MPC5000 reviews, bug reports and fellow user support on the most recent standalone, hardware MPC from Akai
By 4dahaterz Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:37 pm
Has anyone purchased a traveling case yet, for their MPC 5G, if so how do you like it, and where did you get it... Elaborate
By BxJaze Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:05 am
well BEFORE mine got stolen, i was told odessey is the best place to have one made.

i called up and they wanted $375

I forget their website, Guitar Center can tell you.
By moyphee Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:25 am
SKB makes a few models that would fit. The MV model is only $319 so it's right in line with Odysee but a much better product IMO. The SKB has an O-ring to keep out moisture. The HIP cases are also lighter and and can be carried on.

Samsonite markets the SKB cases under their name also.

Enter your dimensions here and find out which models suite your 5000
http://www.skbcases.com/industrial/prod ... finder.php
By 4dahaterz Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:09 am
I appreciate the responses... Im tired of slapping walls wit my 5000 when Im moving it thru different places... Id rather slap the walls with the case instead :lol:

nah, but i do need something to put it in when traveling
By UBANKRECORDS Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:37 pm
4dahaterz wrote:I appreciate the responses... Im tired of slapping walls wit my 5000 when Im moving it thru different places... Id rather slap the walls with the case instead :lol:

nah, but i do need something to put it in when traveling

Same here brah
By mmcerda Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:06 pm
I bought a pelican Case I think th model is 1600 or something, I'll get back to you on that. The pelican case is prettty much bomb proof so It'l protect the mpc pretty well. I had one form my 2000xl for many years.
By 4dahaterz Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:59 pm
mmcerda wrote:I bought a pelican Case I think th model is 1600 or something, I'll get back to you on that. The pelican case is prettty much bomb proof so It'l protect the mpc pretty well. I had one form my 2000xl for many years.

How much was your Pelican