Sub-forum for discussion about the DAWs and mobile apps that you use with your MPCs
By distortedtekno Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:14 pm
https://www.propellerheads.se/reason/re ... newsletter

Reason 8.3 is here — new sounds and faster flow
The new version of Reason packs a fantastic update to Reason’s classic RV7000 Advanced Reverb, while also delivering a number of workflow enhancements that will help you work faster than before.
The RV7000 was praised for it’s fantastic sound when it was introduced in Reason 2.5. Today it’s getting an update with an advanced convolution mode that let’s you use the reverb characteristics from actual spaces in your music. Or to go all experimental and conjure up your own reverb sounds based on any samples.

Set MIDI focus from the rack
Some Reason users spend most of their creative work in the rack view. Now you can select what device receives your master MIDI controller input directly from the rack, without having to go to the sequencer.

Browse where you are!
Call up Reason’s browser from where you work! The new browser introduced in Reason 8 offers a vastly improved workflow, but was previously only accessible from the main window. After feedback from users who use Reason with the rack in a detached window, you can now access the browser there as well.

For the complete change list, go to the link at the top of this post since the copy/paste I tried to do won't paste all of it here.
By pull-over Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:30 pm
I m still on 6.5 and still don t see a reason to upgrade.
By distortedtekno Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:35 am
pull-over wrote:I m still on 6.5 and still don t see a reason to upgrade.

I'm still on 7.1. I like the new RV-7000. But I'm gonna wait till 9.0 before upgrading.