Sub-forum for discussion about the DAWs and mobile apps that you use with your MPCs
By Lampdog Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:27 pm
I thought Vincent Price was about to tell me Thriller type horror bass story!I was expecting Thriller zombies in bright red zipper jackets playing bass synths.

I wonder why the App store says AGE 4+.
By 83dude Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:14 pm
It‘s rated G sharp.

Lots of sax and violins.
By Lampdog Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:30 pm
I was thinking yrs it’s been out, not age of user.. :WTF:
:(
By coolderb Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:48 pm
Mariana has been updated. One of the biggest requests has been included. You can now use the Mariana keyboard when using it as a plugin!

MoogMusicIncJanuary 29 Flag
Hi everyone,

Mariana v1.1.0 is now available and propagating through the App Store.

These are the release notes:

Performance improvements.
The keyboard can now be expanded and collapsed in the plugin versions, as well as in the standalone desktop version of Mariana.
The Low Pass and High Pass Filter of Synth 1 and Synth 2 now have an option to change filter slope to 0dB, 6dB, 12dB, 18dB and 24dB.
45 newly designed presets using the new filter slopes with the group name “Moog 1.1".
Improved saw and sharktooth wave shapes in the oscillators to remove aliasing at certain duty cycle settings.
Edited preset notes and tags are now directly saved to the current user preset without requiring an explicit preset save.
The plugin size of Mariana is now stored and recalled from DAW sessions.
Standalone window was not resizable right after software unlock. Fixed.
Preset tags were not saved to exported/shared presets. Fixed.
Right after software unlock succeeds, save as was not enabled. Fixed
Mod amount rings in modulation summary would sometimes not update. Fixed.
Sharing presets on Windows could delete temporary files that didn't belong to Mariana. Fixed.
Swapping Synth 1 and 2 did not swap panel modulation assignments. Fixed.
Upon plugin instantiation Mariana could crash on some machines while performing the software unlock licensing. Fixed.
Clicking on Init while previewing presets would play a random preset preview. Fixed.
Thanks for your patience over the holidays while waiting for some of the improvements in this release. We hope you like all the other features and improvements we also included.

❤️ your friends at Moog
By 83dude Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:22 pm
Rokgod wrote:Anyone know if I can make beats in iMPC Pro 2 and easily bring them into the MPC X/MPC Software??? I see they haven't updated that app in year, is it almost on beat maker 3s level yet?

As of today, there still is an option to EXPORT FOR MPC DESKTOP. I have never tried that, though. I highly prefer my standalone MPC over any touch-only solution.
By Lampdog Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:39 pm
coolderb wrote:"I'm talking 'bout BASS!" https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mariana-b ... 6449554307

This thing is HORRIBLE with IOS midi and an external controller.
No other IOS app I have behaves like this when connected to an external controller.
By Lampdog Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:40 pm
Rokgod wrote:Anyone know if I can make beats in iMPC Pro 2 and easily bring them into the MPC X/MPC Software??? I see they haven't updated that app in year, is it almost on beat maker 3s level yet?

IMO it will never be on BM3's level.