Sub-forum for discussion about the DAWs and mobile apps that you use with your MPCs
By JUKE 179r Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:47 pm

:nod:
By Mike Boogie Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:54 pm
Looks really DOPE!
Ze German's are coming with it. I thought this was gonna turn into vaporware.

I also love that you can link workstations via network. Once they get the "collaboration" feature working, all bets are off!
By Rokgod Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:36 pm
Just played with the demo, seems like ableton just more simple, some cool features, can't wait to see what this DAW is like in a about a year, if they add a few things and keep developing like they say they are I could def see this as a go-to DAW for anything. Pretty dope. Looks nicer than I thought also. I dont know if it's worth the 399 right now when I already have pt, logic, and ableton but maybe down the road.
By dazastah Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:27 am
The main difference with ableton is that the session or clip launcher can be side by side with the linear timeline.. So you use the the clip launcher as your sketch pad for loops, and the timeline as a arranger overview .. (has drag and drop for this)

I couldn't easily get two drum synths to work on one track either.. For layering ... You can only have one drum synth at a time.. sucks balls..

cant save in the demo which means you dont really test it out.. or give it a full work out.. and the price is too high to take the plunge.. $400
By TYPO Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:42 pm
These programers are the ones to keep a eye on and it is only going to get better.
Finally a full fledged DAW for Linux. :worthy:
By mr_debauch Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:43 am
there is a linux build for that? that might be worth pirating.
By groovemonger Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:07 pm
TYPO wrote:These programers are the ones to keep a eye on and it is only going to get better.
Finally a full fledged DAW for Linux. :worthy:

I think this alone is something that'll ensure Bitwig gets a whole bunch of users by default. Being the only big commercial application on Linux's a good position to be in.
By JUKE 179r Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:11 pm
For real tho... Anyone really using Bitwig??? :popcorn: