Sub-forum for discussion about the DAWs and mobile apps that you use with your MPCs
By Kabeam Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:51 pm
Hi! Don't know if this is the right category to post this. I'm new to this forum so if you know enywhere else I might get more lucky just say. I just found out I hear this buzzing when I record external audio. Especally when I play low frequence sounds. I want to get the same audio quality from my recording as it is when I play directly from my synth (don't even know if that is possible). I have my external audio outputs plugged in to a mixer (get perfect sound from there as well) and from my mixer output to a Behringer UCA200 that gets the sound in to my computer through an USB Cable. It must be a problem with the UCA or my audiosettings on FL/ASIO.

Here is a video I made that shows my settings.

Please comment this if you know what the issue might be! Thanks for reading/watching!
By mr_debauch Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:27 am
well when you monitor the sound it's like that or only once it's recorded and played back? Because that might mean the behringer is the issue. I doubt the settings are the issue
By Kabeam Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:47 pm
[quote="mr_debauch"]well when you monitor the sound it's like that or only once it's recorded and played back? Because that might mean the behringer is the issue. I doubt the settings are the issue[/quote

Aight thanks! :-D
By Kabeam Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:00 pm
mr_debauch wrote:well when you monitor the sound it's like that or only once it's recorded and played back? Because that might mean the behringer is the issue. I doubt the settings are the issue

Its when i got the audio running from the cpu both in recording and playback. Normaoly I just hook my mixer to a amplifier and the sound come out clean