Sub-forum for discussion about the DAWs and mobile apps that you use with your MPCs
By distortedtekno Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:06 pm
From what I see, you can share projects between iOS and Mac versions. They also revealed audio tracks will be added as well as a new drum machine gadget with 16 pads. Glad I still have my padKontrol for that. What they didn't say is whether the new additions will be added to the iOS version. But since they claim you can share projects between different platforms, I'm guessing they will be added as Gadget 3.0 for iOS should be available soon as well. As for the price of the Mac version, I'm gonna guess around $200-$300 since the iOS version cost more than the average music making apps.

http://www.korg.com/us/news/2017/011202/

:popcorn:
By MeSoHordey Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:06 am
Dope. Day one purchase for me.
By coolderb Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:37 am
distortedtekno wrote:From what I see, you can share projects between iOS and Mac versions. They also revealed audio tracks will be added as well as a new drum machine gadget with 16 pads. Glad I still have my padKontrol for that. What they didn't say is whether the new additions will be added to the iOS version. But since they claim you can share projects between different platforms, I'm guessing they will be added as Gadget 3.0 for iOS should be available soon as well. As for the price of the Mac version, I'm gonna guess around $200-$300 since the iOS version cost more than the average music making apps.

I can't see it costing that much. Its a great product, but it does not compare to Logic Pro X at $199.
By Wormhelmet Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:58 am
coolderb wrote:
distortedtekno wrote:From what I see, you can share projects between iOS and Mac versions. They also revealed audio tracks will be added as well as a new drum machine gadget with 16 pads. Glad I still have my padKontrol for that. What they didn't say is whether the new additions will be added to the iOS version. But since they claim you can share projects between different platforms, I'm guessing they will be added as Gadget 3.0 for iOS should be available soon as well. As for the price of the Mac version, I'm gonna guess around $200-$300 since the iOS version cost more than the average music making apps.

I can't see it costing that much. Its a great product, but it does not compare to Logic Pro X at $199.

It definitely is part of the expensive on iOS crew of apps. Does sound great. I did almost all add ons. I did complete add ons for Bias Amp, Bias, FX, and Jamup Pro. That was expensive too. I guess I justified it by all the under $10 brilliant synths or on sale price items on iOS that saved me money over vst's tha last few years.

It is pretty capable for creating nice tracks though and a wide variety of great sounding instruments.
By Coz Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:02 am
I think (and hope) it'll be closer to $99. When they say, "includes all of the more than 30 gadgets", does that include all the IAPs?