Sub-forum for discussion about the DAWs and mobile apps that you use with your MPCs
By picalo32 Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:41 am
Still No recycle integration, still a lot of content tho
By distortedtekno Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:44 am
There's some limited ReCycle functionality that was added in R7. But not the whole enchilada. They'd rather you pay separately for ReCycle. But keep in mind that ReCycle has been going on sale for $99 usually once a year within recent years. So keep an eye out for it between Thanksgiving and New Years.
By MPC-Tutor Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:54 am
Nearly 6 years since they updated Recycle and it's definitely showing its age IMO. Still a great tool, best chopper out there thanks to the additional decay it creates for each chop, but the UI and overall workflow could be significantly improved. I had assumed the reason for the apparent abandonment was that they had integrated Recycle into Reason. So is that not the case?
By distortedtekno Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:37 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:Nearly 6 years since they updated Recycle and it's definitely showing its age IMO. Still a great tool, best chopper out there thanks to the additional decay it creates for each chop, but the UI and overall workflow could be significantly improved. I had assumed the reason for the apparent abandonment was that they had integrated Recycle into Reason. So is that not the case?

The only updates they've been doing is for compatibility with the latest Mac OS. From what I recall about ReCycle integration with Reason, it's limited. But I forget exactly what's missing since I haven't bothered to check it out. When I get more time, I'll look into exactly what's missing.