Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By kaydigi Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:56 am
pituchez wrote:aint nobody got time or money for that!

guy above me speaks the truf..

ren getting **** spanked and slapped and kicked around right now..

they better not come with some weak ass 1.8 bs!

and they better add that scale/chord **** to the akai asa MUW PHU WKING P! :oops: :evil:

I'm speaking to the people who already own Maschine's.
By dazastah Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:44 am
pituchez wrote:aint nobody got time or money for that!

No this is how world works man!! You either buy the nice features, or spend time learning some theory and playing the instruments.. I prefer the latter option.. Much more fun and rewarding..

pituchez wrote:im pretty sure they couldve just extracted the code or wht ever the **** the old hardware did and all that to this new one and then build on that..

Wish it was like that but it's not.. i was fortunate enough to get maschine soft update from a friend, used it for about a month, then continued on with the mpc soft. MAschine soft is really good, but not so much for live.. One seq(one tempo one tim sig) per load.... Mpc sequencer design is very live orientated... MAschine's sequencer caters more towards a studio environment...
By pituchez Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:44 am
ahh... well GTFOH with that shiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeet! this is an mpc forum
luuuuuuuuuuuulz :vomit: :WTF:

yo zasstah..i dont care..cuz i dont use my mpc to play live..

and might be fun for you to learn chords/scales but not for me.
so they better add that stuff that maschine did!
By pituchez Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:58 pm
mastasteez wrote:You're funny.

thanks
i need to get on twitter and let petey know that maschine is kicking there ass...and that they better add that chord/scale mode just like they did
By aldred411 Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:05 pm
SimonInAustralia wrote:
pituchez wrote:so they better add that stuff that maschine did!

They are not going to.

You should sell your MPC and buy Maschine instead!

Oh No he shouldn't ,
By aldred411 Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:12 pm
Another plus of the maschine update , midi Thur feature allowing u to record midi straight into your daw , not logic :fku:
This is what the ren should have done from the start but hey it took maschine till 2.2 to add it ,but I'll give them a bit of sway as u could drag and drop midi
By pituchez Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:32 pm
oh yes i am!

and ok
i will check that tonespace thing

i have ableton but i havent really used mpc plugin in ableton yet ;/

no need too so far.
but im pretty sure you can do some krazy shit if u use both ;D
By maxim1 Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:34 am
with Live no need to use MPC plugin, run the apps side by side and route midi from Live into MPC Ren, Have the full features of Live chord/Scale plugin in MPC.

i do prefer this method to using Tonespace
By pituchez Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:31 am
wtf..
damn
i gota figure out how to do it then..

i still hope akai steps it up and adds chord/scale to mpc like maschine