Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By AyePee Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:39 pm
I thought of this cheap little mod while editing and sipping on this bottle of this fake lucozade and it had to be the fake version as the original has way bigger lids I had the lid in my hand and I thought if the Q-Link was maybe around that size with grip it would speed up work flow through better handling and it works a treat so I thought I would share it with you guys

By jsf Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:09 pm
Ye man, dont get me wrong, im sure they do the job better than the actual qs, but man that looks wack. I was at the phone with a client and had to put it on hold, couldnt take the grin off my voice lol

Hats off for the hability of envisioning the bottles caps on the qs, thats clever as sheet man!
By AyePee Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:55 pm
editing many chops at that very point cosmetics are not part of my needs and practicality goes a long way the qlinks are too flat for me to get a good grip and gets annoying when in the middle chopping a long sample they just clip on and off no glue nothing so I can easy go back to pretty when needed
By QuickStrike Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:51 pm
AyePee wrote:editing many chops at that very point cosmetics are not part of my needs and practicality goes a long way the qlinks are too flat for me to get a good grip and gets annoying when in the middle chopping a long sample they just clip on and off no glue nothing so I can easy go back to pretty when needed

man that beat is mix very nice. you got skills....
By jpeg Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:11 pm
the qlinks is the only thing i dont like about studio hardware.

the data wheel is cool as is the very top qlink cos at least they got that notched rotation but i dont get why they made the other wisht no tactile feedback.

they are low profile as it is so it just feels shit adjusting with them :Sigh:
By TT_Lab Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:33 pm
jpeg wrote:the qlinks is the only thing i dont like about studio hardware.

the data wheel is cool as is the very top qlink cos at least they got that notched rotation but i dont get why they made the other wisht no tactile feedback.

they are low profile as it is so it just feels **** adjusting with them :Sigh:

Since 1.8 I don't use them anymore. zoom in the f-keys and data wheel only.
By AyePee Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:14 pm
QuickStrike wrote:
AyePee wrote:editing many chops at that very point cosmetics are not part of my needs and practicality goes a long way the qlinks are too flat for me to get a good grip and gets annoying when in the middle chopping a long sample they just clip on and off no glue nothing so I can easy go back to pretty when needed

man that beat is mix very nice. you got skills....

Thanks my dude much appreciated
By jsf Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:09 pm
DJ Hellfire wrote:Are the caps touch sensitive? :lol:

i decided to give this a go and also found bottle caps that fit perfect, thing is they´re not touch sensitive!
Is there a way to turn it off?