Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Mtain89 Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:29 am
Whenever I track out stems from the REN and try to put them in a DAW, (Ableton,Reaper,etc), the stems are always uneven and don't line up correctly. Is there something I can do to get them to be correct? When I track out in the software, are there certain settings I have to do? I can't seem to figure this out and it's really messing with my workflow because I'm starting to mix my own beats and vocals. Your help would be appreciated. Thank you.
By Mistamixx Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:18 am
Mtain89 wrote:Whenever I track out stems from the REN and try to put them in a DAW, (Ableton,Reaper,etc), the stems are always uneven and don't line up correctly. Is there something I can do to get them to be correct? When I track out in the software, are there certain settings I have to do? I can't seem to figure this out and it's really messing with my workflow because I'm starting to mix my own beats and vocals. Your help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hopefully one day soon you won't have to track out stems because you'll be able to do what you want in the MPC Software but for now we have a lot of people who do a lot of tracking out to DAWs/exporting files/plugin mode users on this site. They should be able to help you.
By bobbybland Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:03 am
I wouldn't waste my time tracking out,if your noticing inconsistencies, use the explode function,export the tracks, and then re-import the audio from the folder you created, or another way is to export the midi to a folder/desktop, and then import the midi back in your daw,explode the data and bounce down.

These are ridiculous work arounds Akai has forced upon their customers while we wait for them to figure out how to or why to code this, sadly I have no idea why Akai won't just implement drag n drop audio + midi export , like Native Instruments Maschine allows. N.I. made it dead simple, more flexible and makes alot of sense to do it that way.

The question is, is it the dev's who can't figure it out, or Akai corp. not allowing for it? It's a terrible thing when one has to scratch his or her head in disbelief how a feature that could work so easy and smart,could be done so wrong! Something tells me it's Akai the corp. not pushing for it.
Sure back in the days we had to do it like this, I get it, I've owned mpcs for 20 years, but they're making it worst off, then it has to be. EG: (No midi out in Ren 2015 thread)

Here's hoping Akai and the developers hear this one too! Make your voices known please!
By Mistamixx Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:37 pm
bobbybland wrote:I wouldn't waste my time tracking out,if your noticing inconsistencies, use the explode function,export the tracks, and then re-import the audio from the folder you created, or another way is to export the midi to a folder/desktop, and then import the midi back in your daw,explode the data and bounce down.

These are ridiculous work arounds Akai has forced upon their customers while we wait for them to figure out how to or why to code this, sadly I have no idea why Akai won't just implement drag n drop audio + midi export , like Native Instruments Maschine allows. N.I. made it dead simple, more flexible and makes alot of sense to do it that way.

The question is, is it the dev's who can't figure it out, or Akai corp. not allowing for it? It's a terrible thing when one has to scratch his or her head in disbelief how a feature that could work so easy and smart,could be done so wrong! Something tells me it's Akai the corp. not pushing for it.
Sure back in the days we had to do it like this, I get it, I've owned mpcs for 20 years, but they're making it worst off, then it has to be. EG: (No midi out in Ren 2015 thread)

Here's hoping Akai and the developers hear this one too! Make your voices known please!

Audio Tracks, MIDI OUT and Drag & Drop should be priority. You hit the nail on the head Bobby!
By Mtain89 Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:51 am
Yea im sick of the issues the REN has. Ever since the latest update the software has been crashing frequently. Idk know what to do any more lol. But thank yall for trying to help. This is just crazy.
By Mecboy21 Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:19 am
Hey I'm not exactly sure if your exporting them in song mode or exporting them
From the sequence with the explode function. Could you further explain? I know there's a lot of things that are very frustrating about this software and sometimes I just want get something else but the workflow of creating ideas quickly and naturally keeps me. But if you could explain the method I could help you out. I prefer doing it from the sequence and laying them out how I want in the daw I'm using