Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Dillatracks Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:44 am
Hey! New to the forum - So pardon me if somebody has had a similar question that was resolved.

Anyways, I'm using the regular MPC software with my Renaissance. I recently purchased a Moog Minitaur and am using it simultaneously with my MPK 225.

I have connected a cable from the Moog in the "Audio Out" jack to my Audio Interface, and have also correctly connected it to my keyboard via MIDI. I can record sound when my preferences are set to both the Input/Output of my Audio Interface - and everything works, such as velocity, changes in tune/pitch, etc... My only problem is that I can't actually hear my synthesizer playing. There is a headphone jack on the back of it, and I can use it - it will work and play sound. However my issue is that I can't connect my headphones to the Audio Interface and hear it. I can play my drums/other recorded sounds just fine with my headphones connected to the Audio Interface, yet I can only hear my synthesizer with my headphones directly plugged into it - and of course, I can't hear anything else when I'm plugged into that. I just want to hear my tracks and layers before I play my Moog so I know what kind of chords I should be playing.

And when I play my recorded drums from the MPC out through the interface, it comes out all distorted... But that's another question for another day. Any help is appreciated, thank you! If you need pictures/more details, please let me know.

I'm using a Focusrite Clarett 4pre if that helps anybody.
By DannyBmpc Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:05 pm
Im not completely understanding your problem but the mpc software does not have audio tracks so if you have your moog running through the mpc you will need to blend it using the direct monitor button and blend it from comp to imput so you can hear your moog. Let me know if this helps!