Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By camcfa Wed May 24, 2017 9:37 am
Hi, I want to know from you if someone have experienced this situation with MPC Touch.

I've installed everythnig, uninstal and install again a million times, differente computers, etc. The only thing that share all computers i've tried is Windows 10.

I have the latest drivers of everything. Downloaded the last driver for DisplayLink, but the error remains. Uninstall DisplyLink with their tool, etc. I'm not sure, but I don't think it's a faulty screen because on power it works.

I start the MPC Touch and it works ok, with the GUI on touch screen, 5 or 10 minutes later, after playing a little with the MPC the screen goes like on images.

By camcfa Wed May 24, 2017 10:28 am
I think it's related with drivers maybe, because the screen works perfectly sometimes and for a couple of minutes
By camcfa Wed May 24, 2017 10:29 am
I've read that the DisplayLink drivers and Windows 10 Anniversary Update have some issues