Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By funkycoldmedina Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:31 pm
I finally updated my Ren software from 1.6 to 1.9 just the other day. So I know I'm way behind, but I can't find an answer to this issue anywhere. Am I now required to put a VST effect on an entire program when I only want to put it on a single track? What the hell? Like if I have all of my drums in a single program, but I want to add LFO sidechain effect to just the hi hat track, it is now by default added to all of my drum tracks in the program? What is the workaround for this? Because in 1.6 and below it was track by track. I don't exactly feel like creating a new program for every single track, just so I can control FX on each individual track. How do I deal with this? There HAS to be a workaround! Help! Thanks!!!!
By funkycoldmedina Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:07 am
Ok I figured it out. I have to go into program mix instead of the track mixer for controlling individual tracks. That is a new feature post 1.6 that I didn't realize existed. Knew it had to be something!