Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By damien907 Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:23 am
ansiaaa wrote:just plain copy the JJOS sample editor and its workflow in every way and I'll be happy.

and give the guy some money, he deserves it for keeping the latest MPC's in business...

+1 the zoom in and zoom out feature at least. this is key.
By e9000k Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:09 pm
AKAI:

Seems like peeps stand United on this, now lets see how you guys can prioritise what users need!!!

We expect to seethis in 1.1 !!

JAH: over to you now, lobby for the community
By triton3k Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:36 am
gotta agree this is something that was very useful for me when I had my 2500 and definitely hope they can implement this in a later update.
By JAH Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:50 am
e9000k wrote:AKAI:
...We expect to see this in 1.1

:?
By Shades-of-Grey Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:28 am
I just bought an MPC Touch, coming from a 2500 where this was an integral feature for me. I don't see anything in the manual about this for the software. Is this still not added in 2017? Or perhaps only in the standalone devices for some reason?

What do people do as a workaround? Just max out the gain while chopping and then drop it back down when actually make a program out of your chops or something?