Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By sparq Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:45 pm
InspectahEX wrote:

they talk about some overlooked features in depth, sounds like they will come out with a LE or other colors/etc.., and since namm they are definitely fine tuning it, they claim that they will continue support and mentions updates will be made, the mpc60/3000 sound is no BS, and I from other video of the guys rocking out in the studio I can hear that classic mpc swing/sound, also seems like they made the lights and pad lights more dark red so they don't look as pink anymore, and they also said they aren't done replicating the mpc pads of old, so i hope they get the pads right, i know they will, ideally i could use the Ren in the studio, and take a 2500 or 5000 for the road as a standalone, damnn i got some saving up to do

I hope we can change it so yellow is max velocity and pinked is low velocity *fingers crossed*

i would love to see the full unedited version of this video. you see alot of fade and cut outs in this video.
By MONSTA Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:43 pm
DJ Hellfire wrote:
MONSTA wrote:is the usb hub powered on the ren ??

I would assume that they are since the MPC itself is a/c powered.

IOK COOL .. MAKES SINCE .. I DONT SEE WHY THE IMAC DOESNT COME WITH MORE USB PORTS .. I HAD 2 BUY AN EXTRA USB HUB FOR MY IMAC.. REALLY I BOUGHT 2 OF EM .. THE FIRST ONE I BOUGHT .. WAS NOT POWERED .. SO I HAD 2 GO BACK AND GET A POWERED ONE .. THX
By JAH Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:11 am
mcroepster wrote:

Jah can you translate.?

He is not nor is he speaking Japanese.......
By JAH Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:40 am
mcroepster wrote:My bad.

Peace

Besides....I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA. Can I be any more American than that? :lol:
By JAH Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:56 am
jpeg wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNYG5517k9A

another vid

Man....you got me excited for a second. But this one was posted a page or two back. It could be found more easily if Monsta deletes a few of his own posts. :P
By sparq Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:22 pm
mpc fly vid. fly app will be under $10

By sparq Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:07 pm
MONSTA wrote:
JAH wrote:
jpeg wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNYG5517k9A

another vid

Man....you got me excited for a second. But this one was posted a page or two back. It could be found more easily if Monsta deletes a few of his own posts. :P
... so can some one delete all my post i tryed .. i think hes right ..

you got it MONSTA. i left a couple because they weren't about you rambling on and on... it realated to the topic
By psr Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:25 am
moyphee wrote:They still need that exclusive feature that puts them over the top. They are still playing catch up but at least they are slowly catching up - albeit with old hardware features.

I would think the fact that it has it's own built in interface and the vintage mode circuitry. Those above and beyond (dare I say) Maschine capabilities at this point aren't they?
By DJ Hellfire Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:11 pm
psr wrote:
moyphee wrote:They still need that exclusive feature that puts them over the top. They are still playing catch up but at least they are slowly catching up - albeit with old hardware features.

I would think the fact that it has it's own built in interface and the vintage mode circuitry. Those above and beyond (dare I say) Maschine capabilities at this point aren't they?

Exactly!