Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Triple-X Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:12 am
Here is one I made today for the community. Just a tip for bulk renaming, for those who don't already do this..

When stuff pops up in the Ren File Browser, and folders with numbers like 100 come up between folders named 10 and 11 (rather than at the end of the file browser list) you have to add a zero to the folder numbers. This video shows how to do it easily, and quickly using a bulk rename app. You can apply this to more than just numbers tho!

By pituchez Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:56 pm
sup skrubz

found a vid that is pretty helpful to me

since i havent really gotten a hang of using a drum loop and then putting a sample on top and making it work or even worse laying down the sample sounds first and then putting a drum loop on top of it and making it sound nice this video helped me.

better then patch phrasing and stuff atleast for me.
hope it helps you shonz

Vid fixed
By delanorpage Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:51 pm
North9 wrote:Tried something a little soulful for this one gotta love that real hip hop!!

Dude. This joint is awesome, man. Seriously. Reminds me of old school 'Ye, that Soulful shit. Kind of miss that in Hip Hop, today.
By martincharlierogers Sat May 30, 2015 8:40 am
Hi there well I finally bought the ren and are having a great time learning my way around it but I seem to be having an issue with making my loops fit in time.
I picked a very basic amen break to fit into a 120bpm sequence but when I chop it in regions/threshold or manually and create a new program non destructively and create events with 2 bars as that is the length of my sample the events it creates do t fit it the audio stops and starts on playback like it doesn't fit in. Am I doing something wrong the sample is 2 bars long but no time change seems to be done
I think I am doing something very basic the wrong way and would be grateful of some advice