Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By THYRRUS Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:59 pm
Hi, I have to deal with exactly the same problems on the Ren. First 5 weeks the problem did not occur, but now it does, and it become worse.
I realized that the problem must be DIRECT MON, 'cause if I turn it no more than one point away from INPUT right into the direction of COMP, I don't have any problems. But when I turn just one more point to COMP, adjusting the MAIN VOLUME knob makes that scratchy sound, and on a low volume level the speakers start to be very unbalanced, additionally.
How did you solve your problem... did you replace it?
By comtox Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:36 pm
If I had a Bad Pot, I would just return it to the shop... No problem here... I'm using it since 2 months without crackling... Send it Back to AKAI man
By pk1 Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:23 pm
i also have had this issue. i believe i brought it up in the "good luck and good bye" thread. Funny/shiity thing is its stopped since i made the grave mistake of upgrading to mavericks. now no static when adjusting volume, but no sound when using computer.

:Sigh: :popcorn: