Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By cloud777 Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:12 am
Hey im sure this could be another bug, i got my Pcr 800 keyboard controller connected via usb cable to Ren and sound modules connected to the Midi port of the ren (using midi cable) if i want to delete notes from the erase tab from the Ren and i hit the keys it dont show in the screen, it will only delete the notes you hit on the Pad but not from you keyboard controller....Can someone confirm this!! so i can report it.
By JAH Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:31 am
cloud777 wrote:Hey im sure this could be another bug, i got my Pcr 800 keyboard controller connected via usb cable to Ren and sound modules connected to the Midi port of the ren (using midi cable) if i want to delete notes from the erase tab from the Ren and i hit the keys it dont show in the screen, it will only delete the notes you hit on the Pad but not from you keyboard controller....Can someone confirm this!! so i can report it.

Not currently possible in the Ren. This has been reported.
By cloud777 Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:37 am
JAH wrote:
cloud777 wrote:Hey im sure this could be another bug, i got my Pcr 800 keyboard controller connected via usb cable to Ren and sound modules connected to the Midi port of the ren (using midi cable) if i want to delete notes from the erase tab from the Ren and i hit the keys it dont show in the screen, it will only delete the notes you hit on the Pad but not from you keyboard controller....Can someone confirm this!! so i can report it.

Not currently possible in the Ren. This has been reported.

Ok thanks Jah
By MANICE Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:33 pm
+1

I just realized this the other day to. I hope they address it along with using note repeat from the keyboard.
By JAH Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:30 pm
MANICE wrote:+1

I just realized this the other day to. I hope they address it along with using note repeat from the keyboard.

I want to also be able to trigger slices from a keyboard controller while in Sample Edit Chop Mode.
By cloud777 Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:07 pm

This bug is still in the os 1.2.
By wilcofan Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:37 pm
Was this ever addressed up to v1.9?

I don't suppose anybody knows about 2.0+ yet.

Can we press the erase button and hold keys from an external keyboard?