Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Italian Beats Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:07 pm
Hi Tutor/Andy,

I just saw on MPC Samples that the 1.8 update of Sampling Laid Bare is out (really excited about it). I own the older version and I was wondering whether I have to pay the full price for the update or can I update for a smaller fee?

Thanks and best regards!
By MPC-Tutor Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:12 pm
Italian Beats wrote:Hi Tutor/Andy,

I just saw on MPC Samples that the 1.8 update of Sampling Laid Bare is out (really excited about it). I own the older version and I was wondering whether I have to pay the full price for the update or can I update for a smaller fee?

Smaller fee for existing members. I'm going to send out an email to all existing owners with the update offer/procedure, it requires a bit of work to get that all set up, but hoping to send that out tomorrow.
By Gugleme Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:25 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:

Smaller fee for existing members. I'm going to send out an email to all existing owners with the update offer/procedure, it requires a bit of work to get that all set up, but hoping to send that out tomorrow.

Paid full price anyway. A smallcontribution for your work at the site and future endeavors.
By Italian Beats Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:20 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:

HI Tutor,
Did you already send out the corresponding e-mail?