Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By MPC-Tutor Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:40 pm
Okay, that's now been sent out so you should receive it soon. Please note that I can only send these emails out to people who are currently subscribed to my newsletter, so if you are not subscribed please PM me with your original order number or the email originally used to order the book and I can manually send you an upgrade link. :smoker:
By TT_Lab Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:19 pm
Ah, its time to relax and you know what that means
Glass of wine, your favorite easy chair,
And of course this book loaded on ipad's ibook app

So go on and indulge yourself, thats right!
Kick off your jordans, put your feet up
Lean back and just enjoy the reading!
After all, this is the best update of a book ever! :worthy: :worthy:
By Italian Beats Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:44 am
MPC-Tutor wrote:Okay, that's now been sent out so you should receive it soon. Please note that I can only send these emails out to people who are currently subscribed to my newsletter, so if you are not subscribed please PM me with your original order number or the email originally used to order the book and I can manually send you an upgrade link. :smoker:

Hi Tutor,
So sorry to keep bothering you... I just sent you a PM but when I take a look at my messages it is still in the Out box, not in the Sent box. Do I have to adjust some setting or does it just take a little time before the message goes out?
By MPC-Tutor Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:55 am
Italian Beats wrote:Hi Tutor,
So sorry to keep bothering you... I just sent you a PM but when I take a look at my messages it is still in the Out box, not in the Sent box. Do I have to adjust some setting or does it just take a little time before the message goes out?

It stays like that until the recipient has opened it. I've sent you a copy of your upgrade link via PM
By Italian Beats Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:50 am
MPC-Tutor wrote:
Italian Beats wrote:Hi Tutor,

It stays like that until the recipient has opened it. I've sent you a copy of your upgrade link via PM

Ok, I get it, good to know about the Out/Send box.

Received your mail and can't wait to get home from work to download and start reading. Thanks again for all the work!