Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By boris Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:10 am
Hello that such greetings.
the problem is that the drivers are not installed, nor UNLOCK code for me.
inslato happens that the installation disk called mpc software (vercion 1.0) connect my mpc and start the installation process but when installing co fulfill passing (desconcete the mpc and then concetar) okay finishes installing the cd but the mpc like he was hung. it finishes installing pads with 4 stays on (the last four).
poque thought it was needed to install the software but nothing ... better unlock code tells me it's wrong mmm that does not happen ...
I saw an article that said that the preoceso lasted like 30 min but when I install the drivers even 5 min and ends.
maybe I'm not on the list of the software version that went bad?
By boris Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:40 am
I can not install my mpc have problems with drivers come in the installation disk version is 1.0
I hung the mcp lit with 4 pads and blue screen
but in my pc says it is installed does not help the disc or software unlock code. :Sigh:
By fdodds Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:07 am
Pruebe a instalar 1.7 desde el sitio web de Akai . Prueba también de instalar el firmware más reciente en el s . El software en el CD original no está actualizado . Instalación de la nueva versión no requiere la versión antigua también. Lo siento si este mensaje es confuso , he usado Google Translate .
By boris Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:36 am
Muchas gracias por ofrecer tal ayuda.
Había probado también descargandome la versión 1.7 pero en el momento de instalación me da otro problema es acerca de la tarjeta de sonido un error timeout-0x0005 y continua los 4 pards superior.
Según google me dice que des instale la tarjeta y la vuelva ah instalar, que desaparece el error.
Que puedo hacer ante tal eminente problema?
By pituchez Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:04 am
wtf

so you dont speak spanish then do you? or is that the native spanish language? cuz i know there is another weird one that i cant understand eithere..was it castellano? cant remember