Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By DJ Hellfire Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:02 pm
The problem is USB 3. Need to disable it in the BIOS until plyotec makes an adequate driver. Just using a USB 2 port will not always work in some cases, although sometimes it does. So turn USB 3 completely off in the BIOS and you should be fine.
By Marcelo Checoni Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:33 am
Hey guys, I finally solved the latency problem and did not need to replace my PC. I installed a USB 2.0 PCI Express card to create an exclusive USB bus/hub to hook the MPC Ren and it is working now. It is difficult to understand if the problem was caused by the incompatibility with the hybrid USB 3.0/2.0 bus from my PC's motherboard or not having enough bandwidth in the bus itself, that was shared with other USB devices. The fact is that this product solved the problem: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002R ... UTF8&psc=1

I bought this model because I needed a low profile board for my SFF Lenovo PC but I am sure that any other USB 2.0 board will do the trick.
By DcBeats212 Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:20 pm
Marcelo Checoni wrote:Hey guys, I finally solved the latency problem and did not need to replace my PC. I installed a USB 2.0 PCI Express card to create an exclusive USB bus/hub to hook the MPC Ren and it is working now. It is difficult to understand if the problem was caused by the incompatibility with the hybrid USB 3.0/2.0 bus from my PC's motherboard or not having enough bandwidth in the bus itself, that was shared with other USB devices. The fact is that this product solved the problem: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002R ... UTF8&psc=1

I bought this model because I needed a low profile board for my SFF Lenovo PC but I am sure that any other USB 2.0 board will do the trick.

My Optiplex 7040 has a card slot, but that usb card doesn’t fit for it, and I absolutely cannot find one that fits it. I also cannot disable USB 3.0 in the BIOS. I guess I need to get the MPC X then, huh?
By Lampdog Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:19 am
Disable and/or use a 2.0 port.