Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By coderedent Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:52 pm
My Vst plugins fail on scan in the Mpc Studio the Bank 809 and Hybrid work fine Kontatk keeps crashing Nexus and all others fail the scan can somebody please help Im running windows 8 mpc software 1.7.2
By mrwhoa203 Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:05 am
man smh...im having a similar issue..im running Windows 7 and Im trying to launch komplete 10 as a plug in...im not sure if i routed things correctly (still kinda new to vst)...got my folders checked but my plug ins wont show up...but the bank and 809 drums work fine..."help meh pleez!" (in a marlon wayans voice)
By coderedent Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:43 pm
You have to make sure that the plug in can run on 64 bit or 32 bit the Mpc software has two different bit rates so you have to try both of them see what one will work with your plugin I did it and switch to 32 bit and it works fine all plugins scan and loaded
By mrwhoa203 Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:26 pm
peace co dee thank you 4 your help...where in pref would I change the bit rate (im at the day job right now smh)...thanks again hombre :worthy:
By mrwhoa203 Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:52 am
im still having some trouble loading komplete.. tried a few locations and failed the scan..but when I tried C:\ProgramFiles\Steinberg\vstplugins my because I see thats where they are located...I tried to scan but my pc keeps crashing...I was wondering does any of this sound/look familiar to you..thanks for your help co dee