Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Gabriel Cavelti Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:03 pm
Hi All,

I am a new member, thanks to all for the interesting topics.

Maybe the post is not in the right section or maybe it has already been discussed but i did not find about it, thanks to guide me to the topic if it exists already.

I use the mpc renaissance since 1 year and since a few days i use it as a 'plugin' in ableton live 9. I could already midi map the play/stop/record mpc buttons to the play/stop/record buttons in ableton by using the 'edit midi' mode but i want to do the same so that a mpc renaissance q link control an effects parameter in ableton live. I tried with the same method that i used with the play stop and record button but it did not work.

Therefor, my questions are:

Is it possible to use the mpc renaissance q link as midi control for an effect parameter in ableton and if yes, how?

Thanks in advance, best regards,

Gabriel
By Gabriel Cavelti Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:55 am
After some more research, it appears that On the mpc renaissance We CAN access the midi mode by clicking shift + other, then with the édit midi mode on ableton we CAN link the mpc q links to the parameter we want on ableton. However the midi control Will only be effective when the mpc midi mode is on.

Gabriel