Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By cmet90 Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:12 am
Hi

I know how to fade in and out using the sample edit mode but I want to know different ways you can fade in and out. As in how would you fade in or out on say drum track without using sample edit or how would you fade in/out the end of a song in song more?

Any help would be appreciated :)
By cmet90 Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:18 pm
**** wrote:
  • Use a volume envelope on single samples
  • Use automation to fade out your whole song

Sorry I am sort of new to the MPC.

Not sure I know where the volume envelope is?

Where can I find Automation to fade out?
By HeadNodsInUse Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:05 am
Old post but the way I just started using, as I also wanted to keep myself out of audacity to do it, is to make a sequence that I want to be faded in or out (for outro or intro or whatever) and then exporting the sequence as audiomixdown and then Put it back in the project, and then sample editing it to fade in or out and just use that.

I don't know if this can be helpful to anyone, but it took me a while to come up with this simple idea lol.
Atleast now I don't need to go through an external program like audacity or smth to do the final changes like fading in and out the start and ending, which for me resulted in a loss of audio quality.

PS you can also export using explode tracks, that way you have all the tracks from the exported sequence separately and can for example only fade just one part of the sequence, like only the drums while still having the other track the normal way.. Stuff like that.. It's a old post and you p^robably already have your solution but maybe someone else stumbles on this forum post searching for an answer/tips, so therefor I give this.