Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By richie Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:36 am
I heard 2.0 will have an option where you could drop a 3 minute sample of any song, it'll auto chop and auto sequence everything into a beat for you. It'll even scan your hard drive for drums and find the right drums that fit in the pocket and insert them, as well as eq them so that they don't clash with the main sample.
By funkycoldmedina Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:29 am
I called around to a few Guitar Centers regarding this alleged MPC Eclispe. One of the employees mentioned that an Akai rep had brought in a video 2 weeks ago that showed a new mpc, and that they did want to release it by the end of november. The GC employee claimed he couldn't remember many details about it looked like or how it functioned, so who knows-the guy might be full of crap. Pretty strange though!
By MPD MPK RAY Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:26 am
I know a certain someone who is behind that new future feat drake told me he saw it too and he is getting a special edition line like open labs did for tim. Obviously it exists but I can't say when. Lets just wait and enjoy our Maschine Jam with the built in stutter edit and such........

:popcorn:

:-D
By SILIS101 Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:55 pm
Metro Boomin?
By MPD MPK RAY Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:37 pm
No.....He does not use the akai mpc. It's a guy I consult and tutor on the mpc like I used to do with drummer boy. You know...
By BULLETHEAD Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:39 pm
MPD MPK RAY wrote:No.....He does not use the akai mpc. It's a guy I consult and tutor on the mpc like I used to do with drummer boy. You know...

Oh Yeah, I know who You're referring to...."Trap Music Pioneer/Legend"
By BULLETHEAD Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:15 pm
funkycoldmedina wrote:So it's coming this year???

Yeahhh man, They're shooting for the end of the month. Many GC guys said Black Friday which makes sense. It's the most profitable day of the year for a lot of companies...
By kaydigi Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:37 pm
BULLETHEAD wrote:
funkycoldmedina wrote:So it's coming this year???

Yeahhh man, They're shooting for the end of the month. Many GC guys said Black Friday which makes sense. It's the most profitable day of the year for a lot of companies...

Can Akai announce and release concurrently? The Touch was about 5 weeks from release after the announce with some US release retailers saying they didn't have a hard date.
By pspsounds Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:56 am
Don't see how this can just drop on Black Friday and nobody has any idea of what it is. I'm not so quick to jump on a new Akai product anymore because of the slow response to support. Hoping it will be dope though.
By Living Bate Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:40 am
pspsounds wrote:Don't see how this can just drop on Black Friday and nobody has any idea of what it is

I agree......hype is everything these days.....you'd expect a bit of internet promotion and feature plugging if they actually had them getting boxed up and ready to ship.....
By Ill-Green Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:48 am
Black Friday is usually the day Akai can get rid of overstock. Don't see the connection since most new items are launched on a Tuesday. My guess is that they will ANNOUNCE something on Black Friday but won't be ready until 2017.