MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Ill-Green Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:39 pm
vwkountz wrote:Andy, is great at staying on message when it comes to launching new products. Remember who did all the demos when the Ren (example only) was introduced.

There is something a miss, but when Dan, Pete or the other guy show up the real limitations and missing 2.0 features will come out. The two products are great, but expect some disappointment when the details become clearer.

I'm going to rock the 2.0 first then consider the new hardware.

If the hardware is a disappointment then expect 2.0 to be a disappointment, its what these machines are based on.
By zangetsu01 Tue May 09, 2017 9:01 pm
For some reason I can't watch anymore of these videos.. Seen to many of them. Just release the 'X' already..!!
By Ill-Green Tue May 09, 2017 10:16 pm
zangetsu01 wrote:For some reason I can't watch anymore of these videos.. Seen to many of them. Just release the 'X' already..!!

I couldn't watch no more because Si kept picking his nose. It got to a point I was counting got around 13 and turned it off.