Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By bannerman Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:29 pm
I posted a question earlier on in this forum reference MPC Black Software reading Sampletank 3. I have emailed Akai 4 times with a simple question "Does the Mpc Black Software read VST 3 instruments?" with no responses. The old FAQ forum says only VST 2 instruments and the manual says putz all about this. IK multimedia got back to me right away with some help but I already tried those methods. My Tracktion 5 DAW picks up ST3 no problem. I am using the 64 bit MPC Software version (as checked through the help menu) but cannot pick up ST3 on the scans. I've tried every conceivable path and countless hours with no luck. All other MPC instruments load fine including one of my AIR programs. Sampletank 3 is a 64 bit VST 3 program only and before I waste anymore of my precious life scanning I just need to know if the software can import VST 3 instruments. Any help would be appreciated.