Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By dazastah Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:49 am
huglife187 wrote: but the problem is, when i start i don't know which breaks i want to use together. i chop one break, play with that and then i'm searching for some other breaks to layer ...

This is what you need to do in to fix your above problem
1. Create a seq with first non Destructive break .
2. Copy seq to next two tracks
3. now when you create new pgms just change them on the second and third tracks

Your problem isn't actually having more than one program to a track, its having the ablity to have three breaks layered together that can easily be swapped out with other breaks
You can't have more than one program in a track.

A feature request for you would be this,
Ability to have Program Simult in Program edit. (Similar to pad Simult but for Programs)
By huglife187 Sun May 07, 2017 10:39 am
jimijones555 wrote:Hello again,

Ok, I think I know what you may be talking about, if you're creating 3 separate programs, and you want to put them on 1 track, first load all 3 programs that you created in your project, then create 1 track for each program you created, now you have 3 tracks for each of the 3 programs you created, next mute all your tracks except the 3 tracks you created with the 3 programs, this way only those 3 tracks are playing, from here you can export those 3 tracks at the same time to create 1 wav file that contains the contents of all three tracks from all 3 programs, now with the new MPC 2.0 software it has two new track types 1 is called "clips", and the other is called "Audio", with the new clips track you can now import that wav file with all 3 tracks on it and put that onto 1 single "clips" track, now you have effectively put 3 different programs on 1 track, if this isn't what you're talking about then you will need to explain yourself a little better.

Jimi Jones

thanx for the tip, very inconvenient but seems like the best workaround by now to achieve it