Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Mattod Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:36 pm
Hi i have just gotten my new renaissance, I am running it with my mac OS sierra version 10.12.3 my mpc is up to date with 1.9.7.1.

I am trying to sample music from my computer using sound flower and either rca or mono cables

so the problem is my mpc just won't record anything i press the record button on the mpc and get nothing and if i hit record on the computer i get nothing, sometimes it says waiting for signal but always nothing.

I have tried reinstalling the softwear and still the same problem, please help thanks
By Jenre Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:00 pm
Check your preferences to see if you have the right hardware inputs selected. Also, I believe there was a problem with recording on the Ren on that Sierra build, but a new driver was released recently. Make sure you have the latest one.
By Mattod Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:17 pm
Hi everyone so i figure it out my sample length was set to a whopping 0 minutes and 0 seconds which of course didn't record anything so hopefully this helps someone in the future and saves them needing some drywall work