Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Gregor Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:33 pm
Hello,
I just bought a used MPC Studio on ebay but this guy, despite the ad contents, doesn't send me any dvd/cd (no software, no banks, just the hardware and a usb cable...).
My question is really simple: is there an alternative process to follow and start working without dvd's?
(yes I opened a contentious, but I'd like to start making beats :) )

Thanks for the answers...

Matteo
By Ill-Green Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:58 pm
I don't think the software is a disk, its suppose to be a card with a special code to download from Akai's site. You can try to contact Akai or get the seller to send it you and if he doesn't, demand a refund.

You can download the free trial version and then buy the full version but you would have to pay extra, which I think would be unfair.
By kipperi Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:14 am
When i buy first mpc ren you must need that mpc studio software 1.0 cd. And that version is very buggy.
If the before user are freed the mpc-studio serial his account, now you can make account Akai page and register that mpc-controll serial code to your account.
Then you can download plugins and latest software version.