Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Ill-Green Fri May 05, 2017 6:41 am
This dude did it too, but a 7 day trial thing.

Also, little bird told me that 2.0 for Ren and Studio will be available when 2.0 is official.
By Living Bate Fri May 05, 2017 7:26 am
Ill-Green wrote:
2.0 for Ren and Studio will be available when 2.0 is official.

mustard....looking forward to 2019...
By Living Bate Fri May 05, 2017 7:27 am
all jokes aside i'm glad it looks like the Renaissance will be compatible with 2.0.....it looks more and more likely i'll be sticking with that combo
By mattman121775 Sat May 13, 2017 2:28 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:There's no Ren/Studio drivers in the installer so I don't see how it will work.

Hmmmm..... Do you think the Studio may also be discontinued?
Perhaps an mpc touch without the interface, sold at a lower price point would replace it?
By cmackg Tue May 16, 2017 3:25 am
MPC-Tutor wrote:Here's screenshots from a clip program and an audio track assigned in 'main' mode.

Immediate thoughts are that the new features in 2.0 are ultimately written with touchscreens in mind - not sure what's going to be possible when it comes to editing audio tracks, can't immediately see if they've actually added anything in this respect, other than editing the audio track in sample edit.

Same here -- have a Live and Silver(Gen 1 ) Studio. The studio is definitely in need of some hooks to get the most out of 2.0. I can do 80% of it no problem, but the browser, for example is only available on the MAC side of the deal.
By Almost Lazy Thu May 18, 2017 10:15 am
so where is this Beta..? been running the Ren for 2 years & been waiting for 2.0 for most of that time.. anybody got any links to it?
By dez perado Wed May 31, 2017 9:38 pm
The longer and longer i wait for 2.0 to. come to the renaissance the more and more I'm coming to the realization that it may not be that much of a needed upgrade for me. being that i already mix in another daw. and doesn't look like my akai software will seriously be able to fill those shoes
By Living Bate Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:30 am
I think if 2.0 works well with the Renaissance i'll be content for the foreseeable future.......

i'm looking forward to having audio even though i'm not yet sure how much i'll use it.....it will just open up so many new doors in terms of options and room to develop...

as long as 2.0 is solid i don't care.....2.1 onward they can cater more for the new machines......just give us a strong 2.0 for the Renaissance...
By mcroepster Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:48 am
Living Bate wrote:I think if 2.0 works well with the Renaissance i'll be content for the foreseeable future.......

i'm looking forward to having audio even though i'm not yet sure how much i'll use it.....it will just open up so many new doors in terms of options and room to develop...

as long as 2.0 is solid i don't care.....2.1 onward they can cater more for the new machines......just give us a strong 2.0 for the Renaissance...

My thoughts exactly. However I still don't understand why Akai announces that it will be available for the Ren but they don't give a date :WTF:

peace :smoker: