Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Living Bate Wed May 03, 2017 3:05 pm
**** wrote:Not yet, I am still waiting for my Eclipse to arrive!

RZA still beta testing the Eclipse........it wont drop until those stock sounds are 100% on point.......

you've seen the video.....it will be worth the wait....
By Living Bate Wed May 03, 2017 3:07 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:There's no Ren/Studio drivers in the installer so I don't see how it will work.

i was assuming it would be ages down the line and probably get shelved as an idea....

it was only because i read a couple of posts on here that said people were doing it...
By MPC-Tutor Wed May 03, 2017 3:21 pm
I launched 2.0 and swapped out my Touch with my Studio earlier today (i.e. just pulled out the USB cable from the Touch and put it in the Studio). Nothing - just the 'MPC' logo on screen. In 1.9 I would have been able to carry on as normal using the Studio, but then again my system has all the Studio, Touch and Ren 1.9 drivers already installed.

Akai were clearly aiming to get this to Ren/Studio users as they put out a press release with relevant upgrade pricing so I think it's fair to assume it will happen. I just think at this stage they are keeping the beta process more simplified by restricting it to the Touch UI products - once they are happy that all is working, they can move onto dealing with the Ren/Studio bug testing.
By evillmusic Wed May 03, 2017 7:28 pm
I have the studio black working with the 2.0 beta!....I have seen other people rocking the ren and the beta as well!
By bilposey Wed May 03, 2017 7:47 pm
evillmusic wrote:I have the studio black working with the 2.0 beta!....I have seen other people rocking the ren and the beta as well!

Does the screen glitch all
Studio black I mean :popcorn:
By evillmusic Wed May 03, 2017 9:58 pm
kaydigi wrote:
evillmusic wrote:I have the studio black working with the 2.0 beta!....I have seen other people rocking the ren and the beta as well!

That's Dope, can't use my silver studio only my Touch. Did you do anything special?

I just uninstalled 1.9.6 left everything else installed drivers, vsts, expansion packs ect. Installed the mpc.exe from the folder called installer assets. Maybe mac is different.
By evillmusic Wed May 03, 2017 10:04 pm
bilposey wrote:

Studio black I mean :popcorn:

I was working with it for along time yesterday and nothing no glitches. I usually get a glitch pretty quick when I start working...So Im pretty happy.
By bilposey Thu May 04, 2017 4:55 am
Studio black I mean :popcorn:[/quote]

I was working with it for along time yesterday and nothing no glitches. I usually get a glitch pretty quick when I start working...So Im pretty happy.[/quote]
Thanks for the heads up bro :nod:
By Living Bate Thu May 04, 2017 8:27 am
hows it working with the Studio?

i'm assuming if it works well with the Studio it should work well with the Renaissance....
By MPC-Tutor Thu May 04, 2017 8:48 am
Here's screenshots from a clip program and an audio track assigned in 'main' mode.

Immediate thoughts are that the new features in 2.0 are ultimately written with touchscreens in mind - not sure what's going to be possible when it comes to editing audio tracks, can't immediately see if they've actually added anything in this respect, other than editing the audio track in sample edit.