Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By TreHolla Wed May 24, 2017 11:07 pm
Alright, if I got the MPC Software and my session is open. How does it go about exporting the audio signals? Like if I want to track each sound out individually, do I have to get an interface with the matching number of outputs/channels?

Assuming the song in the open session had 64 channels, do I have to have a 64 channel firewire mixer to be able to mix each channel individually and have each audio signal in its own separate channel?

How do I monitor multiple signals to be able to mix?
By jimijones555 Mon May 29, 2017 9:06 am
Hello TreHolla,

I use SONAR Professional, and what I do is first create all of my individual sequences, i.e. MPC, MIDI, Plugins whatever, then instead of using the MPC song window I create each sequence as a song section i.e. intro, verse, chorus, bridge, breakdown, etc, then I make sure that each track has its own instrument, unless I purposely want two or more different sounds on one track, however all my drums for any sequence will have a single track for each sound, i.e. Kick, snare, hi-hat, etc, then I create a sequence for my MIDI intruments, then for the plugin instruments, next I simply export out each track of each sequence, and then bring them into SONAR in the order that I want, I make sure that the tempo is exactly where I want it, and that each sequence has the same tempo again unless I have a certain sequence with a different tempo, I've tried almost everything else and this seems to be the most reliable way that works for me.

Jimi Jones