Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By sluggybear Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:21 pm
How do I get audio from my MPC into my actual DAW? I understand that when I use my Touch as a Plug-in, that the actual pattern is being recorded into the plug-in itself. In Logic, I can see that the Audio is being picked up on the software track, but when I click record on my DAW, no Audio is being recorded on the Track itself. Why? I read an article and It seemed like I needed to export the audio into Logic, but this still isn't working for me. When I follow the instructions for multi-output exports, I'm not even able to setup the multi-out tracks for the MPC. Logic isn't giving me that option in the Output dropdown menu.

So what am I missing? I don't think the guide is very helpful. I've changed my Audio input/output settings in Logic. First I had the Touch as just one of three interfaces hooked together in an aggregate audio device. Didn't work (the other two hardware synths worked fine though) then I tried again with the Audio input and outputs as just the MPC and ran into the same problem.