Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By OmegaStylesBC Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:08 am
Without using the MPC software, is it possible to have just the Studio Black setup in FL Studio 12 and have it Latch Note Repeat. Also, would it be able to utilize Full Level & 16 Levels, for stuff in FPC and SliceX?

Using the Latch Note Repeat function, as I've seen in videos on youtube, you are able to change from 1/16 to 1/32 back to 1/8's on the fly, just by pressing the 6 buttons above the pads.

Does that work, along with Full Level & 16 Levels, all without having to install & load up the MPC software? Similar to how the older MPDs were?

Was figuring on a setup like this:
Example #1: load & chop a sample in SliceX. Assign chops to pads of the Studio Black. Activate Full Level.

Example #2: load drum samples into FPC. Record a fast rolling hi hat pattern using 1/16 to 1/32 notes, using the Note Repeat Latch function of the Studio Black.

Example #3: load a closed hat into FPC. Activate 16 Levels on the Studio Black and record a pattern with the different velocities of 16 Levels.

Thanks again! I couldn't find this anywhere, so I apologize if it's been asked before. Peace!