Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By 3gbeats Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:39 pm
hey.
having problems getting the sounds from my motif into my ren.
I have a tascam 2488 neo mixer which i use as like a pre amp before the ren for recording vocals which works fine. so i set up my motif in the same fashion by plugging my audio cables through the mixer which then runs into the rens inputs. Problem is i have no motif sounds through the ren.
The sounds are triggering cause i can see the meters on the mixers channel going up and down as i press keys on the motif..
i press the keys and the midi tracks meters in the rens software are showing a signal
the midi works as i use the keyboard to play sequences when using a VSt plugin. I just cant seem to get the motif sounds to play through the ren so i can lay down a piece then do a sample record on it.

im sure its to do with my settings in the ren cause i was mixing a song in cubase after recording some vocals and accidentally hit a key on the motif an the sound played through cubase which made me go :hmmm:

ive tried different ports etc in the software an still cant get a sound from it

help meeeeeeeeeee! :worthy: