Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Marcelo Checoni Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:18 pm
Hello guys,

I would like to check if anyone could help me with connecting my MPC Ren with external synths. I made two images (link at the end) to show the MIDI and audio ports available in all my stuff, plus another one with the layout I thought would work. Also, I would like to know how to configure MPC software to work with this setup. I read a lot of posts about MIDI but I am not sure if I got it right. Basically I wanted to use one MIDI keyboard to control the Ren and the HW synths and to be able to sync everything from the Ren. In the MPC software, I wanted to set up a MIDI channel to each synth and eventually, when MPC 2.00 gets released, to be able to record audio tracks generated in these synths. I don't know if my images are enough for you guys to figure everything out, so I can provide further info on all the boxes. Thanks in advance! https://br.pinterest.com/checoni/mpc-ren-midi-setup/