Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Isti16 Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:37 pm
What gear should I add to an Akai MPC Touch,Dual 1224 from the 70's ( pickup with the original dual speaker but just only one till I find a second one) with at least 80 vinyls and every genre beside commercial shit, any type of the electronic music and hip hip hop ironically. (Parker, Ellington, Sidney Bechet , James Brown,crazy soul and etc) . I spent my whole salary and time (for real very little sleeping this month just digging in a very fine and precious shop with rare records and autographed too.from the 40's even sooner way up.I plan on buying the cheapest Midi Keyboard to put a piano to find out root notes and some good headset ( this is how I do it, most recommend monitors) but listening to headphones are my thing.What do you think I should add? in the next next salary a mic dynamic because condenser ones don't work in my exp or with their little set or another pre-amp,mixer etc (which I don't plan on buying) . Just with the MPC ... I was thinking about a Boss Dr.Sampler SP-303 ( I prefer older stuff) for having fun on the buss to work etc creating on the run, at home anyway the only thing I do is listen to records, and after 2 days of listening maybe I start to sample the favorite ones because I really like the quality and the sound of them, old music has much more soul... So what gear should I get next and why? any opinion is welcomed. I read almost the whole bible, but I prefer experimenting and discovering stuff without a "teacher" like for example what does this do if I do it like that and etc. Everything is in my room in a very comfortable and welcoming atmosphere no isolated studio just a humble apartment room ( I don't earn much money at all! Very low income but I am ready to keep investing in music). So I can't wait to read the exercises, one love and keep digging!