Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Chillin Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:30 pm
Living Bate wrote:
Chillin wrote:
Yes on the Ren, and its very stable. Large files that used to crash on older versions now run smooth. Also doing the loading process. Also continues play when saving a file is stable.

There is also a suggestion button. I have seen a few thing that can be and need to be improved. Thus far these are minor, but still. We strive for perfection. :idea:

i'm so happy to hear this...

i'm gonna make the purchase soon....

I assume i wont have any issues loading my old Renaissance songs on 2.0? ( i'm currently still running 1.8 )

I have encountered no problems. I have loaded songs from all over versions into 2.0. Now with time-warp I can edited some of the older stuff that I used to cut and spread with time-stretch.
By Living Bate Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:49 pm
Zbigniew Zielinski wrote:It would be nice to see some video feedback on YT with 2.0 and REN, anyone came across anything?

thats a good shout

anyone?
By waq Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:20 pm
Nice, but i am wondering if we get a new tutorial for the ren? Or is the one that is out there from tutor get updated to 2.0 software?
By Zbigniew Zielinski Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:42 pm
Good question waq. Tutor?

Also, I'm still somehow struggling to understand what can be done on the DAW side of things? I always export from 1.9 to DAW (FL) to complete arrangements and to record vocals. Hoping I will be able to do a track from start to finish on 2.0 and REN by being able to record vocals and to arrange sequences etc....any videos out there?
By waq Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:15 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:
waq wrote:Nice, but i am wondering if we get a new tutorial for the ren?

Yes, the plan is to create an 'MPC Ren & MPC Studio 2.0 Bible', but I need to put some feelers out to try to gauge how many people would be interested in this.

That i think is fair. :-D
By KIZONE Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:20 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:
waq wrote:Nice, but i am wondering if we get a new tutorial for the ren?

Yes, the plan is to create an 'MPC Ren & MPC Studio 2.0 Bible', but I need to put some feelers out to try to gauge how many people would be interested in this.

I would be interested in that. I bought my Studio back in April, with the idea of 2.0 was coming soon( just didn't know it was going to be that long. LOL) so i never learned how to use the software or the studio. I still worked on my Maschine. So now that the update is out and i don't have to pay for the upgrade i would like to get some kind of help with it. so please do a studio black for 2.0, i would get it big time!
By DJGaryB Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:16 pm
Zbigniew Zielinski wrote:Has anyone upgraded to 2.0 for REN?

I couldn't find any hardware spec req for this and unsure if my old laptop will cope with 2.0 as good as it does with 1.9.

Here is what's included in CONTENT; https://soundcloud.com/akaipro/sets/mpc ... nt-upgrade

I don't know if the 2.0 will work well with my workflow and I have got used to 1.9 by now.
Is there any chances of downloading and installing trial version?

Lastly, can you return and get your 99$ back if you don't like it? (if trial not available) :-)

I just got the trial today and so far it works with my ren but I've only spent a few mins after the install to see what it was all about.

I'm gonna put it through it's paces over the weekend as I ran into a stumbling block already with the routing to ableton, they done changed shit up and now I can't figure the shit out lol, thanks Akai.
By Zbigniew Zielinski Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:49 pm
DJGaryB wrote:
Zbigniew Zielinski wrote:Has anyone upgraded to 2.0 for REN?

I just got the trial today and so far it works with my ren but I've only spent a few mins after the install to see what it was all about.

How and where did you get trial version of 2.0 for Ren DJGaryB?
By mcroepster Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:31 am
Damn, I am gonna cop this update!
Thank you beta testers :worthy: and Akai!

peace :smoker: