Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Nubian Mindz Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:24 am
I installed last week but haven't had a chance to put it to work and so I'm trying to find out how it's running on the Ren from anyone who has put it to work.

Is it good, bad, indifferent?

How does the Ren handle it?

Functionality cool?

Pros & Cons?

Your feedback is most welcome folks!
By Cinetrax Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:14 pm
Loved it but...
Used within Nuendo 8, lots of little workflow improvements. Only problem but major, it put a 20% hit on my system and introduced some kind of slight latency between MPC sounds and the rest of the arrangement even with 256 workhorse buffer.

Don't have time to tweak, look for solution, so with great regret, I had to put 1.9.7 back.
By MPCWeapon1 Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:46 pm
Nubian Mindz wrote:I installed last week but haven't had a chance to put it to work and so I'm trying to find out how it's running on the Ren from anyone who has put it to work.

Is it good, bad, indifferent?

How does the Ren handle it?

Functionality cool?

Pros & Cons?

Your feedback is most welcome folks!

It worked beautifully. Although I had to lower my audio buffer size to 64 to record audio from my outboard gear, but no complaints thus far.
By pk1 Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:14 am
Pretty good.
The real time swing works when it wants to. I've been messing with it all day. And it really just works when it wants. Then just doesn't a few seconds later.